Trans: Tancred firstname.lastname@example.org
People are people. Love is love. That’s where it should end. No matter a person’s sex, gender or sexual orientation, each individual deserves respect and dignity.http://csbsjurecord.com/2017/04/stop-kiss-takes-inclusive-stance-on-love/#more-12460
This is one of the main messages that comes to life on stage in the CSB/SJU Theater Department’s adaptation of “Stop Kiss” by Diana Son.
The Director for the play is Kaarin Johnston. The two lead roles are played by CSB senior Beth Cassidy (Callie) and CSB junior Breana Burggraff (Sara).
|ad Deum qui laetificat juventutem meam|
On February 3, 2012, however, Stearns County Sheriff’s Department Captain Pam Jensen called the target to report that her office had decided to close the matter. Remarkably, she told the target that the suspect was still “angry.” [Incredibly, implying that the target is actually at fault]
On February 3, 2012, the target of the threat sent an email to Stearns County Sheriff’s Department Captain Pam Jensen, cc’ing Stearns County Sheriff’s Department Lieutenant Jon Lentz, Stearns County Sheriff’s Department Sergeant Danial Winkels, and Stearns County Attorney Janelle Kendall.
The target explained that he felt the threat was real and that the suspect’s “reference to ‘what is coming’ is worrisome, given his and his family’s influence and connections.” He wrote, “it is important that my (and my family’s safety never be in question, whether in my own home and community or on future visits to my alma-mater. That is not currently the case.”
[Note: Less than a month earlier, a member of the suspect's family was made aware that the target was planning to visit the area in early February.]
The February 3, 2012 request for an independent prosecutor was denied. This request was made because:
1) Stearns County Attorney Janelle Kendall’s children attend Saint John’s Preparatory School.
2) Stearns County Attorney Janelle Kendall’s husband, John Kendall, is currently listed as a faculty member at Saint John’s University.
3) Janelle and John Kendall give money to the Saint John’s University Annual Fund.
4) Stearns County Sheriff John Sanner and at least one of his sons reportedly attended Saint John’s University.
5) Sheriff John Sanner has been a fixture on the sidelines at Saint John’s University football games.