Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Archbishop Criticizes Gender Ideology: "Direct Path to Self-Destruction"
The Polish Archbishop Marek Jedraszewski of Lodz defended the differences and complementarity of man and woman at a meeting with young people. The Archbishop tried to reject the attempt to flatten "the great and unique differences between man and woman that God thought of so wonderfully."
"2050 Whites Will be Put on Reservations": "They are planning that they will cease to exist of their own desire."
The archbishop said he could well imagine if the gender ideology should prevail, that "the few who continue to hold to the fact that man and woman are indeed equal as human beings and are fully equal in dignity, but have a different sex, and that's a good thing, will be put as Indians are in reservations by 2050." Archbishop Marek Jędraszewski is known for his vivid and clear language. He told young people at a youth catechesis in Pabianice near Lodz about the importance of accepting one's own gender and to defy every misanthropic egalitarianism.
Gender ideology is an "extremely dangerous ideology"
The former theology professor had put the gender ideology at the heart of his speech, "which has become fashionable in recent years. To be exact, it's the only valid ideology according to political correctness," said the Archbishop. The gender ideology is an attack against "gender identity" of man as male and female and for an attack against the family and the generation of children. "It is an extremely dangerous ideology that leads directly to the death of our civilization," said Msgr Jędraszewski. He could therefore imagine, if he also hopes not to experience it personally, that the few surviving whites, the smallest of the other races here in Europe will be presented as a sensation in 2050. "Behold how the people looked, who once lived there and those who have ceased existing at their own request, because they did not accept themselves biologically." The problem is mainly a problem for Europeans and thus it is also to be found in North America and Australia.
"After Us, May Come the Deluge" By Gender Ideology
The denial of God is unmistakable behind the gender ideology, and it is the base engine of this "ideology of self-destruction." For it is God who "created man as man and woman," said Archbishop Marek Jędraszewski. "He created them for a life together, not that each go his way, and not for homosexuality, but for the second unit, for marriage, so that they beget children, continue to give life and rule the world. Then perhaps the deluge might come after us," said the archbishop.
The speech by Archbishop Marek Jędraszewski of Lodz led to savage attacks against Church representatives. Anti-Church papers shower him with criticism and personal attacks. Considering the reception of what the Archbishop says, the Metropolitan had obviously hit the mark.
Archbishop Marek Jędraszewski was born in 1949 in Poznan. After his consecration, he worked in pastoral ministry and as a professor of theology. In 1997 Pope John Paul II appointed him auxiliary bishop of Poznan. In 2012 he was made Archbishop of Lodz by Pope Benedict XVI.
Text: Giuseppe Nardi Image: Wikicommons
Trans: Tancred email@example.com
Link to Katholisches...
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you Archbishop for the moral and spiritual leadership we are desperately in need of.
A more complete and more Catholic response might have included:
- recognizing what the sexes are and WHY they are uniquely different...that there are only TWO, not three...that they are male and remale, not male and/or female or "other"
- remembering that not all are called to the vocation of married life...that the primary purpose of being married is for procreation, not to merely legitimize a couple's sexual activities...and that so-called Natural Family Planning is still a form of contraception and when abused unjustly thwarts God's purpose
- remembering that sex is reserved for the married and forbidden to those who choose or are called to the vocation of single life
- reminding that sex outside of marriage is a sin...and depending upon the circumstances could even be a MORTAL sin...which means death to the soul...and not to be fooled by the term "grave" sin because ALL sin is grave because it offends our Father in heaven Who is perfect...and that no Catholic should be willing to offend God by even a venial sin
- realizing and embracing that each sex has their own role to play.and that they ARE NOT EQUAL..that this is by God's design...that even the angels He created were not equal in rank or purpose...that we should be like the Seraphim and Cherubim and not like Satan and the bad angels who rejected the will of God
-recalling that all Confirmed Catholics are obliged to fight against the lies of the Devil and reject ALL errors the Faith and against Truth
Obviously true,and why the World cannot see it,can only be because of Spiritual Atrophy.
Does anyone has a link to the speech?
Post a Comment