The Woods family as I like to think of them, sans RINO politician of dubious morality.
Edit: after talking to Tom Woods in private message I got a few issues sort of explained to me about how he perceives things or wants them to be perceived:
1. He didn’t want the divorce. Tom’s wife was, as coincidence would have it, spending time with the weirdos who belong to Wood’s Libertarian political circle and they encouraged her malicious and really unjust attacks on Tom’s character. Demonic possession springs to mind.
2. Tom has an annulment which even a conservative Diocese in the post-conciliar Church would have approved, despite being married many years and father five girls. We all know what the modern annulment process amounts to. It’s very doubtful that he wasn’t validly married to his wife.
Tom also says we’re not entitled to know the details which were essential in the judgement. I disagree. When you draw your daily bread shilling for traditional Catholic capital, you should be a very transparent. Tom doesn’t spend much time defending Catholic positions any more. He’s largely focused on building what to my mind, and many Catholics, is an evil Libertarian Party affiliation that seems to me what destroyed his marriage. If he wants Catholics to support him, he should be a little more honest about why he broke with the Remnant people in the first place.
Surely, his interaction with Chris Ferrara was pretty mild.
3. Tom says I’m being Marxist by embracing a lie. I don’t think it’s a lie. I believe Tom is abandoning his family. How will he have time to take care of his girls while he’s servicing a morbidly obese Laino? Is it so awful that strongly I dislike and disapprove his decision to put away his current wife on the basis of a flimsy annulments process, and marry someone who clearly has some emotional and psychological problems which will make another annulment child’s play should it come. Of course, Miss Laino is also Libertarian. He also threatened a LOLSuit, but I don’t care. You can’t sue people for having opinions you disagree with.
I also don’t think it’s wise of Tom to take up with this new woman when his wife is trying to raise his five girls. I can’t even imagine the confusion and sadness which the children and the rest of society will suffer as Tom negotiates between his two women, and how best to raise his girls. How will Tom’s wife come home when she realizes how foolish she’s been and that, despite the assurances from her “friends” in Libertardarianism, that she can’t do better than Tom Woods. I think a reasonable person would conclude that she was lucky to find Tom in the first place.
A photo Tom’s wife put up of the girls on an outing. Where’s Tom? No Tom. Very sad. They look abandoned to me.
4. Tom denies shilling for Trads or even presenting himself as a Traditional Catholic. This is a lie. I suggest removing or amending the passage on Wikipedia or making a public statement that he repudiates Catholic teaching, which I assume he did when he parted with the Remnant. (It was a lot more embittered than he wanted me to believe in our discussion.)
5. Tom wants me to explain why his Englightenment Capitalist ideas, which are hostile to Catholic economic teaching, are problematic or that I understand them in the first place. I think his wife’s behavior speaks for itself. Isn’t she putting Rothbardian principles into action by dumping Tom in search of better arrangements? Never mind that she has done much to impoverish Tom and his girls in so doing. Atlas Shruggs, no big deal, since people and social arrangements are fungible.
6. Tom says he’s having a TLM Nuptial Mass. How do the weird Libertarian friends of the bride who look like lesbian witches and fortune tellers fit in with the Atheist “Best Man”?
I assume everyone knows that Tom’s best friend Michael Malice is not just an atheist, but a Jew as well?
Tom blocked me from seeing his wedding registry. Lol, I’ve got a VPN. He’ll be having his wedding with the weird furry, witch, libertarian and Jewish best man at the Basilica of the Immaculate Conception. That should be weird.
More pics of the wedding party.
P.S. I’d much rather be doing an entry on a man with a history of defending pederasty publicly working for the Saint Paul Schools, but I’d rather give Tom some air time since he threatened to sue me.
P.P.S. I don’t want to be mean to Tom. He’s always been nice. He’s even keeled, he’s interesting and a compelling speaker. But he’s wrong here and he should stop pretending that the JQ doesn’t exist.